I am happy to say that I am a Nude Food Day Ambassador this year! Nude Food Day is celebrated every day during October this year and you can participate as well! I started my blog to journal our experiences with rubbish-free, healthy lunches. I am originally from Europe and being eco-friendly and earth consciencious is part of every day live where I am from. I love using eco-friendly and waste-free products and doing my part of keeping the landfills free of plastic baggies and disposables. I am proud to team up with Nude Food Movers this year!
The official Nude Food day falls onto October 16th this year which also coincides with Australia's National Nutrition Week and World Food Day. Using waste-free lunch containers is not just keeping your school rubbish free but also can save you quite a few dollars! Buying bigger containers of food items like yogurt will save you money in the long run, keep plastic out of landfills and help preserve wildlife.
Wondering how you can get involved?
- Head over to Nude Food Day and register your school to participate in Nude Food Day 2015! 2015 marks the sixth year of Nude Food Day and to celebrate we are offering a MASSIVE $25,000 prize pool to six lucky schools!
- Share your favourite Nude Food Recipes/Photos/Events with us and our global community! Remember to share it with us by using #NudeFoodDay
- Enter to win one of three amazing Nude Food Prize Packs valued at over RRP $50 and containing:
- Nude Food Movers Rubbish Free Lunchbox
- Nude Food Movers Coolskin
- Nude Food Movers Sandwich Box
- Nude Food Movers Snack Box
- Smash Sports Pop Top Drink Bottle
- Smash Stealth Drink Bottle 500ml
This Giveaway is open only to residents of AUSTRALIA. The winner will be notified via email and has 24h to claim the prize!