It is Literary Lunch time and I am providing the lunch over at the Little Crooked Cottage today. My kids LOVE this book so much, we made TWO lunches!
- spooky glow-in-the-dark goldfish crackers with watchful eyes
- a vampire Monster Truck apple
- and a Little Blue Bus sandwich with powdered sugar and chocolate decorations
Next we decided we needed one more lunch to celebrate Little Blue Bus from MONSTER TRUCKS, written by Anika Denise and illustrated by Nate Wragg. Little Blue Bus is perky and cute, so what is she doing in the Monster Truck Race? Find out in this delightful kids' book with a surprising twist!
My kids fell in love with Little Blue Bus and this is our favorite page.
- MONSTER TRUCKS vanilla yogurt with chocolate decoration
- frightful mac'n'cheese puff creatures of the night
- a Little Blue Bus sandwich with jelly, (s)cream cheese and chocolate