Laptop Lunches send us a Laptop Lunches Bento-Ware box to review and we immediately loved the versatility of the lunchbox!
The lunchbox comes with two open containers and three water-tight containers with lid. It has a built-in compartment for utensils and a napkin.
We packed lunch in our Laptop Lunches lunchbox all week, so you can see for yourself how versatile and fun the box is:
We packed a Greek salad with lettuce, shaved cucumbers, feta cheese, olives and grape tomatoes, a half a pear, a chicken sandwich on swirl bread, Greek salad dressing in the mini container and some more cucumbers.
We packed Goldfish and Naturebox Cinnamon Almonds, grapes, a tangerine, applesauce and a pepperoni sandwich with spinach.
Very similar to Tuesday's lunch. We packed popcorn and Naturebox Almonds, grapes and tangerine pieces, strawberry yogurt with mini chocolate chips and two chocolate spread Spider-Man sandwiches.
And today we packed a liverwurst sandwich, kiwi, plain yogurt, mini chocolate chips for the yogurt, popcorn and a cereal bar.
- holds enough food for all ages
- can be colorful and playful or like ours plain and more suited for an adult or older child
- the three water-tight containers allow for yogurt, applesauce, dressing, dip and other foods that could spill to be packed regularly for lunch
- the built-in compartment is great for holding napkins and utensils or a cereal bar
- included mini container is great for salad dressing, dips and treats
- dishwasher and microwave safe
- BPA, PVC and Lead free
- you can add Bento Buddies to widen the variety of containers and color options and Bento Buddies includes a large container for salads or left over dinners
- containers stack for easy storage
Things to consider:
- even though all the containers are dishwasher safe sometimes the containers can warp depending on your dishwasher heat setting. It happened to us:
But the great people at customer service told me that there is an easy fix! Just heat up the warped container again with hot water and insert the other containers of similar size and let cool over night.
It worked for us and was an easy fix!
Overall, we really love our Laptop Lunches lunchbox and it is Mamabelly Kid Approved! Everyone from my first grader to my soon-to-be middle schooler loved the lunchbox!
Want to win a Laptop Lunches lunchbox?
Open to US Residents only! Winner will be notified via email and has 48h to respond before a new winner will be drawn.