Halloween is approaching fast! Fall is one of my favorite season with days getting cooler, the leaves changing color and more time to bake and make soups and stews on those cold afternoons. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to pack themed lunches for. Simply because there is so much you can do. Bento Blogger's and Friends is having a THREE day Frightful Fall Hop and you can see three days worth of Fall/Halloween themed lunches starting Friday! I will post a link when all hops are live! 45 Bento Blogs sharing 50 Halloween & Fall themed bento lunch ideas.
But for now you can enjoy our lunch and hop through to see 14 more! So, what did we pack?
I packed a frightful Planetbox Shuttle with:
- vanilla yogurt topped with bat and pumpkin sprinkles
- two banana coconut chocolate morsels (recipe coming soon) dipped in Halloween sprinkles
- an orange bat and a black cat gummy
- three whole wheat Nutella CuteZCute Animal Palz bats
- baby carrots and a carrot pumpkin (I found a completely round carrot in my baby carrot bag and had to use it as a pumpkin)
- ghost ketchup chips from Germany
- a Quaker mini chocolate chip bar with Hallowen design and Halloween Trivia
And now hop over to Michelle from Creative Food to see what she came up with: