I was impressed immediately! The platter is made with durable stainless steel and the lid is made with thick BPA-free plastic. The color of the lid is beautiful and bright and the whole platter just looked and felt durable and fun!
My daughter loved this tray immediately. A pink bus shaped platter - just for her? Yes, please!!
And I liked that it is dishwasher safe, BPA-, Phthalate-, PVC- and Lead-free and I can serve warm
foods without worry! I also love that the sectional lid keeps the food fresh when I need to prepare lunch or dinner ahead of time and I can keep the platter in the fridge until needed. It is also convenient when we are on the go. It keeps the food in it's place until we are ready to eat - however runny foods like apple sauce or yogurt are only recommended if you can carry the tray flat since the lid does not make the compartments leak proof.
The tray is shaped like a bus and has 5 compartments - perfect for introducing the 5 food groups.
There are three smaller and two bigger compartments. The compartments are slightly more shallow then a muffin tin.
Offering different foods to your child is so much fun with this Innobaby Din Din Smart Platter.
It holds enough food for my 4 year old daughter and I think this tray would be perfect from the first solid foods up until Kindergarten age!
For today's snack we packed a carrot bear, bear shaped cucumbers, Teddy Grahams, Straw-bearies and two mini peanut butter bear sandwiches in our Innobaby Din Din Smart Platter.
- dishwasher safe
- BPA-, Phthalate-, PVC- and Lead-free
- made with durable stainless steel
- 5 compartments that keep foods seperate - great for picky eaters!
- great sectional lid for eating on the go
- fun and worry-free meal solution
- stain resistant - bring on the tomato sauce!
- stack easy
- the platter is not leak proof however I don't really consider this a real negative since you can always bring the applesauce or yogurt in a separate container!
Things I used to make today's lunch: