Argh, Mateys! It is International Talk Like A Pirate Day!
Bento Bloggers & Friends has put together TWO Piratey Hops for ye this year. At t' end o' me post will be links so you can see all t' amazin' lunches!
The Piratey Midday Meal is packed in our Planetbox Shuttle and Th' lunchbox be packed wit'
- mini oreo gold doubloons
- orange slices to prevent scurvy
- a treasure of chocolate gold coins
- Bucky the ship sandwich with cream cheese and jelly
- Jake made of rice, nori, fruit leather and candy eyes
- and a Jake and the Neverland Pirates fruit snack
Now swim th' plank 'n head over to me bucko Astrid from Lunches Fit For A Kid to spy wit' ye eye what she packed fer midday meal! Just click on th' button:
After ye've sailed 'round this hop, hang on to yer sea legs!
Click 'ere to board t'next ship fer another hop!
Things I used to make lunch (contains affiliate links):